Going to college brings a time of discovery. Are you ready for what lies ahead?
How will you fare going to college and leaving behind the safety of home, community, and church? How will you keep your faith in college? Drawing on their own experiences and years of ministry to young men and women during this transition of going to college, Nic and Syler provide a game plan you can follow to survive and thrive, to live out your faith in college.
1. Surviving a secular school
2. Dealing with the dating scene
3. What is a Christian?
4. Dealing with doubt
5. Interacting with Scripture
6. Interacting with the world
7. Editing your life
8. Finding a church home
9. Your faith and your major
10. Facing temptation
11. Facing pluralism and relativism
12. Surviving a Christian school
13. Finding balance
14. Finding the will of God
15. What you should know about money
16. What you should know about marriage
New Release: May 2012